Great news! We are creating a brand new service organization with high ambitions, sparkling ideas and a strong dedication. We don’t have everything ready yet and this is where you come into the picture: If you like a challenge and are motivated by making a difference, this could be just the opportunity you were looking for. We would love to welcome you.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organization that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Customer Service Specialist you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 600 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far and you will work with people across borders, cultures and languages.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we both offer you a lot of knowledge and challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organization, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
Together with your colleagues in the Customer Service, you will work with day-to-day order management, dispute and query handling, reporting and proactive communication with our customers. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure high quality customer service. You will take responsibility to deliver on our targets and KPIs. If you’re a positive, open minded, highly establish and proactive person with good communication and analytical skills, you could be just right for this role!
We are seeking dedicated individuals who have a track record of working in a dynamic environment, collaborating with others and who are career driven to work in a non-standard working hours. All trainings will be provided.
Depending on your availability, open schedules include Monday-Friday 12:00 PM- 8:00 PM and Weekends (morning or afternoon shifts). Revolving evenings and weekends availability is needed due to business requirements.
- Working with order handling
- Registering, tracking and resolving disputes and queries from customers over the phone and in writing
- Communicating with colleagues from other areas in the organization, such as local customer service teams, production, warehouse, and transport planning
- Reporting to relevant Business units
- Working with customer master data
- Participating in improvement initiatives and projects
- Maintaining effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Taking part in documentation review based on established guidelines and standards
To be successful in this role you are characterized by:
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is attracted to join a brand new team
- Strong communication and service skills
- English (need) - Danish (nice to have)
- An ability and will to work with colleagues in a ONE team spirit
- Thriving in a support center with high activity
- Detail orientation & structure
- Proactive-predictive actions
- High commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services
- A flair for IT/systems
- A customer centric & solution-oriented approach
- Digital proficiency and curiosity
- Knowledge and understanding of Arla systems like SAP and CSM (nice to have but trainings will be provided)
- Full-time or Part-time availability
- Open to work on Afternoons/Weekends
Global Shared Services is truly a global setup. As such, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with business areas across cultures and borders. You can bring your knowledge and understanding into the mix to break new ground with Customer Service in Global Shared Services.
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction & development programs
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility depending on business needs
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing