Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Location: woj. lubelskie
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
Our Client is one of the leading companies from the manufacturing sector. This company is well recognized and trustworthy employer in the whole world. Due to the growth this organization, we are looking for professionals who are ready to join to the new structure. Our Client is one of the leading companies from the manufacturing sector. This company is well recognized and trustworthy employer in the whole world. Due to the growth this organization, we are looking for professionals who are ready to join to the new structure.
Cyber Security Manager (Lublin province).
• Daily monitoring of security incidents
• Manage security incidents in collaboration with company and local and central ICT function
• Support ICT function on the implementation of new technology solutions in line with the security policy and requirements issued by company
• Conduct periodical technology audits on ICT devices / equipment’s (work station, active directory, users, internet connection, remote connection, etc.) in collaborating with the local ICT department
• Manage, enforce and verify correct security policies application (monthly report)
• Promote the implementation and divulgation of local guidelines and policies based on the corporate information technology security guidelines, also through the drafting and issuance of local documentations (intranet / e-mail / employee training)
• Support the company business on the analysis and response to the cyber security requirements included in any bid / offer
• Support and manage LHD and company security process applied on interactions with third parties
• Periodical assessment on new business requirements with risk evaluation
• Establish and gradually support the information classification program on the different company departments providing adequate user support
Our Client offers:
• Interesting work in an international organization
• New workplace
• Language courses
• Private medical care
We are looking forward to meeting Candidate who have:
• Master degree in computer science or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of direct work experience with auditing or managing security and technical controls
• Advanced knowledge of information security / cyber security, risk management, end point and server technologies, network management / architecture, intrusion detection and prevention systems, vulnerability / pen testing management and patch management systems. This individual serves as a subject matter expert within these areas.
• Very good English
• Knowledge of Italian would be appreciated
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
• Knowledge of Archer
• Knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
• Ability to understand and translate complex technical issues into business implications for technical and business representatives
• Experience to support and maintain security processes, procedures and policies for all platforms, systems and networks
• Team player heart and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively as well as be able to work independently, demonstrate strong initiative and have an ability to organize daily tasks with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills as well as the ability to interact with teams members including strong presentation and negotiation skills dealing with all level of management
• Committed to result and success in accomplishing goals, as well as a fast learner with demonstrated ability to quickly learn technology, process and understand unique system requirements
• Strong initiative, detail orientation, organizational skills, aptitude for analytical thinking
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment across several projects and terms
• Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
• Critical thinking and decision making abilities
• Driving license