At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital. In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Krakow. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits.
- Reviewing maps data to assess accuracy against client policies,
- Engaging with business, predominantly via outbound phone calls, to verify their business information,
- Updating client platforms based on collected information,
- Making well-balanced decisions based on market specific knowledge and helping to resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures by flagging discrepancies.
- Proficiency of German at min. C1 level and English at B2+ level,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - customer engagement is the critical part of this role,
- Proficient user of the MS Office package and Google sheets,
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer/vendor relationships,
- Attention to detail & problem-solving skills,
- Good time management, prioritization skills and ability to work under time constraints and without careful oversight,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development,
- Open-minded and multinational environment,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, Lux Med medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.