Arla Foods is looking for a dedicated and experience Architect to join our high performing Architecture Team within DSI (Digital Services & Infrastructure) Agile Release Train.
About the job
Join us and take Architectural responsibility for our Enterprise Services technologies like ServiceNow, DocuSign, Centuri and Applications around our global Facility like Access Management systems, CCTV and Canteen Applications.
Working closely with the Release Train Architect and Enterprise Architect(s) and our Businesses, you will create and maintain target architectures, roadmaps and strategies for those areas.
Specifically, you will:
- Architecture responsibility for Enterprise Applications like ServiceNow, Docusign, Centuri and some more
- Architecture responsibility for Applications in global Facility, like Access Management systems, CCTV and Canteen Applications
- You will bring continuous improvement to the architecture solutions and will enable new technologies and support our digital transformation process in those areas
- You will be responsible for maintaining Technical Roadmaps / Strategies / Target Architectures
- Transforming business needs to IT solutions and mater to ensure business and bring in your ideas to our Portfolio for the next years
- You will secure your area of responsibility is to be compliant to Arla processes and security policies - this is including having a very solid documentation for your area of responsibility
- Participate Team Meetings – incl. daily scrum, iteration planning
- Collaborating with the IT Operations department, regarding changes and handover
- You support your agile team(s) in preparing PI-planning and participate in the planning and demos of the deliverables of features to our business
Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced profile with at least 2 years experience in an architect role.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Good understanding of architectural tasks
- Having experience in coordination between different areas of responsibility in complex deliveries and system environments
- You are creative and having the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions
- You have a mindset of build in security
- You are solutions oriented
- Experience in working with agile methodology would be a plus
- Ability to travel is expected
As a person, you have a strong business process understanding allowing you to engage with your business owners on complex areas. You are good at balancing agility, speed and designing easy solutions with a relentless focus on high quality and stability. Finally, you speak and write English effortlessly.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- On – duty allowance
- Language bonus
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing