EUS M365 Solution Architect
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Remote work from Poland only
We will contact selected candidates only.
What do you need to start?
- 1+ years of experience in implementations of enterprise scale solutions based on Microsoft and supporting technologies with major focus on O365/M365 Transformations
- Experience in designing architecture for O365/M365
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Microsoft based solution including: AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, ADFS, SAML
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA: Office 365, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows 10 or similar. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during upcoming 12 months period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
What duties will help you grow?
- Ownership of and co-ordination for the appropriate P&C EUS solution stream and cost estimation; to meet the client stated service requirements and to ensure an integrated technical solution is built in accordance with service line strategy
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
- Sets direction for solution area, within overall Solution direction and challenges of P&C EUS deliverables, incl. technical solution components, delivery model, projects, governance and costing/pricing on components (OLA);
- Provide top level business and technology presales support across Capgemini
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
Role is located in the “Solutioning & Presales Support” part of the Projects and Consulting Eastern Europe organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. As the solution architects you will participate and actively support business development initiatives by building most robust, optimized, cost effective and victory-oriented solutions for End User services, Service Integration, Cloud Consulting/Migrations and Cyber Security areas. You will work closely with P&C Eastern Europe management and different CIS senior stakeholders from the Onshore regions as well as directly with our clients.
What your development path can look like?
Senior Solution Architect, Domain Chapter Lead, Enterprise Architect, Global Portfolio Architect
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).