At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
Looking for Full Stack Developers with React/Node.js with at least 4 years of experience working with architectural and design concepts like microservices, event driven architectures, containerization, auto-scaling, responsive/progressive web apps and implementing solutions on cloud platforms using popular frameworks and programming languages.
Engineer will be part of multi-disciplinary and globally distributed Agile/Scrum teams and must be good communicators with customers and other project stakeholders. They must also exhibit strong debugging and problem-solving skills along with experience working with engineering approaches like TDD/BDD
- Experience in creation/maintenance of APIs using Node.js is mandatory
- Experience in front-end development with React.js or other JS framework experience is mandatory
- Minimum 2 years or more working experience in building web applications
- Experience with database management/usage (both relational and non-relational), and handling of data in different environments is highly advantageous.
- Experience in tooling processes for modern web applications using Webpack and Gulp is a nice bonus.
- Experience in using Docker containers, development of CI/CD pipelines, and deployment using cloud services such as AWS/PaaSes/your own private servers is a nice bonus.
- Experience in the software development lifecycle in an Agile / Scrum methodology is a plus point.
- Experience or knowledge in Ruby on Rails (Rails 4.x or Ruby 2.x) is a plus
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Develop software using Agile methodology
- Work closely and collaborate with Scrum masters, Product owners, Architects, Business
- Analysts and Quality Engineers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fix. es etc.
- Work with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation.
- Responsible for providing estimates for stories during sprint planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues.
- Practice agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Involve in application deployment.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities
- Professional development and clear career path
- Extensive benefits package: medical healthcare & life insurance
- Assistance in moving to Singapore