At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates.
You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals and a range of benefits.
About the role
The team is responsible for data quality and support operations of Google’s core online Geo products, primarily Google Maps. A Tools Specialist is the liaison between the Operations team and Engineering team and responsible for ensuring the smooth technical functioning of the Ops teams.
- Analyze and resolve tools and/or hardware problems: Diagnose and resolve complex problems discovered in tools/ products,
- Act as a technology expert for Geo Operators and Program Managers, removing technical obstacles and resolving user-reported problems,
- Work closely with GDO program management and software engineering teams to appropriately file bugs and escalate issues, ensure reproducibility and clearly communicate user issues,
- Coordinate tools releases and new updates (as needed),
- Test tool fixes/changes/new features for engineers,
- Submit code changes for tools (as needed),
- Develop new tools/Dashboard as needed by the teams,
- Diagnose global geo problems related to software/linux,
- Respond to support tickets for technical issues (bugs, latency, tool issues) and perform debugging, analysis and escalate bugs that negatively impact operations according to the thresholds established in a timely and clear way.