Join our Gdansk-based Global Product Management team and play a crucial role in ensuring high-quality global product data. We have strong growth ambitions and are constantly optimising our product platform in order to satisfy the market needs. This is where your product administration skills become crucial.
As a Product Administrator you will be part of the Global Product Management organization and collaborate closely with a team of Product Coordinators and Product Managers based globally. Being part of the Product Administrator team in Gdansk, you will work across the organization and manage our global product masterdata and ensure that our data lives up to given standards in the right time.
Global Product Administrator
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk, Wrzeszcz (Neptune Office)
The team will be responsible for product data creation, maintenance, delisting and clean-up. The team will work in strong collaboration with our Global Product Coordinators and Global Product Managers making sure we execute the launches of new products and changes to existing products.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to deliver new product data and changes to existing data according to agreed requirements and timelines.
- Be responsible for Global Product Data in relation to creation, changes and delists of item numbers and packaging materials in 3DX
- Ensure delivery of Product Masterdata KPI’s
- Lead product masterdata clean-up activities and ensure data is always aligned between systems
- Provide high level of service and build strong collaboration amongst stakeholders
- Participate in the development and maintenance of IT Product Management tools
- Ad hoc participation in projects
- Handle tasks assigned by manager
We are looking for a candidate with a coordination gene combined with a flair for detail. You are able to keep an overview in a hectic day, and you are comfortable working both independently and with others. Your ability to make the right priorities is excellent, and you never compromise on quality and timely delivery, even when the pace is high and deadlines are looming. English proficiency is a must just as well as good cooperating skills.
From a personality point of view we are looking for a candidate, who is ready and willing to support the creation of a new Product Management hub in Gdansk and we are therefore looking for profiles that are; open minded, curious to learn and have the natural wish to be an active team player in a newly established team.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably within Business Administration, Supply Chain, Marketing or equivalent.
- +1 year demonstrated experience in the Product Management field or relevant.
- Alternatively, you have solid, all-round office skills developed through several years of working within product management in a similar company.
- Ideally, you also have insight into the FMCG industry and are ready for a job in a large global product management department.
- If you have skills within 3DX or SAP it’s an advantage.
- First Step - Online – During this step, we will provide you with a set of questions and ask you to record your responses.
- Second Step - Face-to-Face - For candidates chosen from the previous stage, there will be a Speed Recruitment session at our office in Gdansk on 27th February 2024. Please be prepared to allocate a few hours on that day. This session will provide you with an opportunity to tour our office, participate in a group assessment, and conclude with a brief (approximately 25 minutes) private interview with the manager and recruiter.
- Third Step – Job offer - Will be extended by the following day after the interview to successful candidates.
We will offer you a great job in a global Product Management Team with app. 70 colleagues located in 5 countries. We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you, and you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
- A collaborative work environment that promotes innovation, growth, and continuous learning.
- Comprehensive training and professional development programs to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Financial support for your ongoing education and professional certifications.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Medical care and life insurance coverage for you and your familys well-being.
- Additional benefits such as gym membership, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets.
- Embrace a Scandinavian work culture with a focus on work-life balance and a flexible working schedule.
- Access to Arlas Employee Assistance Program, offering support for various aspects of your life.
- Be part of a diverse and inclusive organization that values and celebrates differences.
- Experience a modern office environment with state-of-the-art technology and ergonomic workstations.
- Relocation support for eligible candidates.