Infrastructure Consultant with Citrix/ Virtualization
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with a “can do” attitude
- Good knowledge of Citrix (XenDesktop/ XenApp 7.15, Citrix Provisionning Services, Citrix WEM)
- Experience with Window 7/ Windows 10/ Windows Server
- Experience with Powershell and Appv
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- ITSM knowledge
- Certification in Citrix (CCAA & 1Y0- 370)
- Agile/ Scrum
- Jira knowledge
- French will be appreciated but is not a must
What duties will help you grow?
The selected candidate will join a team, which will support a virtualization infrastructure. You will be a consultant in the field of Citrix/ Virtualization for the team, taking care of N3 incidents
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide.
One of the teams is Cloud and Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our landing page
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).