We are looking for a strong IT analyst to deliver CCAR requirements, with the current focus on RWA and Capital Management functionality.
You will be working in the CCAR IT team, with the role based in the US. The team is split across multiple locations including the US, UK and Poland and our clients are based in the US.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating and communicating with stakeholders to drive clear and concise requirements.
- Working within an agile software development lifecycle and ensuring the project follows SDLC principles/standards where applicable.
- Collaborating with other analysts within the team efficiently and in an organized fashion.
- Analyzing requirements and proposing functional solutions whilst aligning to IT design principles. In many cases this analysis will be reviewing multiple end user applications such as Excel.
- Documenting functional requirements, specifically creating functional acceptance tests to support test driven development.
- Continuously collaborating and discussing functional requirements with developers as they implement the various solutions.
- Having a holistic view on front to back CCAR business processes and architecture, specifically for RWA and Capital Management and engaging with multiple teams that support the various processes.
- Supporting QA to help identify and create test cases - this includes identifying test data that is required.
- Testing functional requirements in test environments and drive defect/issue resolution . Also includes supporting users during their testing cycle.