At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
IT Customer Engagement Expert Europe
Job location: Warszawa
If you are a passionate IT Customer Engagement Expert Europe with customer focus and logistics background, this is a great challenge to accelerate.
You will be responsible for the solution design process, including data analysis, solution design, resource & cost model preparation and providing Business Development with the required input to technical and commercial proposals for new projects. You will be in charge of the IT Solution Design projects across Europe.
- Responsible for defining and costing IT solution leveraging portfolio of enterprise applications to meet customers contract logistics supply chain needs.
- Analyse customers business needs as provided within the tender to propose on optimal solution
- Close cooperation with Business Development and Solution Design Operations in order to gather required technical input to deliver on IT proposal
- Influencing, promoting and facilitating delivery of corporate strategic solutions to IT
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English (German would be an additional asset)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in IT for Contract Logistics
- Experience supporting in pre-sales environment direct with customer desirable
- Partner with warehouse and operational solution designers to deliver supporting business technology
- Experience with warehouse management systems required
- Experience in providing costs estimations
- Experience with integration technologies and principles preferred
- Knowledge of additional supply chain tools and processes, including but not limited to transport and carrier management and brokerage desirable
- Enjoys working in team and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Interesting job in a global organization with multiple development opportunities within IT
- Opportunity to represent the CEVA IT organization in industry fairs and exhibitions
- Good opportunities for growth in new technologies and innovative solutions and then new point
- Opportunity to work with world leading companies in a variety of business sectors
- Ambitious IT professionals
- Friendly work atmosphere
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.