As a graduate in IT, youre about to kick-start your career towards the forefront of technology-driven solutions and IT management. Immerse yourself in hands-on expertise, through training, dedicated mentors and a great network, as you help orchestrate cutting-edge solutions throughout our IT organisation.
Our IT Graduate Programme is a dynamic two-year opportunity designed to kick-start your career right after graduation, allowing you to specialise and grow in your chosen field.
About Arla’s IT Graduate Programme
You are about to embark on a journey that will propel your career and expertise in your chosen field of interest. Here, you will have the opportunity to:
1. Enhance your skills and competencies with us. We offer tailored certifications and licenses in your area of interest, supporting your professional profile. Choose specialist conferences to fuel your passion and benefit from dedicated mentorship, to guide and support you all the way.
2. Join our graduate network, where you will enrich your personal and professional life. The IT graduate programme is one of Arla’s five graduate programmes, all including talents in multiple areas located all over the world. The network will broaden your horizons and you will share experiences together.
3. Experience Arla Culture through travel, learning, and collaboration. Benefit from training in personal development and gain insights and support in understanding your unique personality, and use this as a driving force for personal growth.How you will make an impact
In the field of software development, you will have the opportunity to tap into your potential by creating applications, and work with various technologies such as .NET, C#, front-end frameworks (React, Angular), and analytics tools (Python, SQL, R). We place great importance on security, ensuring a robust infrastructure. This path can be particularly exciting if it aligns with your interests and passion.
In the realm of Data Science, you will have the chance to leverage cutting-edge models and algorithms to extract valuable insights from data and address critical business challenges using data-driven technologies. You will drive promoting the best practices for cloud-based infrastructure and services and contribute to delivering data and advanced analytics across Arlas value chain.Further, you will:
- Participate in numerous IT projects, where you can contribute with your expertise and creativity
- Develop a diverse set of skills, such as giving and receiving feedback, working in a team, making presentations, and more
- Immerse yourself in our companys vision, mission, and values, to truly embrace and become a part of the Arla culture
What will make you a successful IT graduate?
We are looking for candidates who possess a curious mindset and a strong desire for personal and professional growth within their field of interest, with the potential to become a future IT expert.
Further, we are looking for candidates who:
- Aspire to pursue a career in IT
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Hold a relevant bachelors or masters degree completed no more than one year before the start of the IT graduate programme in September 2024
- Have availability to work full time in a hybrid mode in Gdansk