At METRO we say "We make it count" because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have over than 400 employees, we operate our METRO/MAKRO brands in around 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 12 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. METRO is a leading international wholesaler operating in more than 30 countries worldwide with more than 93,000 employees.
Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which Accounting always counts for something more.
Workplace: Szczecin, Plac Brama Portowa 1
- providing IT administrative support and technical solutions for employees in our GSC
- close cooperation with Global IT and Local IT departments of METRO Group members
- monitoring and maintaining network infrastructure and IT hardware
- cooperation with colleagues in your team and supporting them in their tasks.
- IT related education
- fluent knowledge of English in speech and writing (at least B2 level)
- practical knowledge of LAN and network services (DHCP, DNS)
- willing to face challenges
- understanding the importance of teamwork, but you can also work on Your own
- an additional advantage will be experience in handling diagnosis and solving problems, related to the application and work experience in corporate environment based on Microsoft solutions (Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2019/2022 and Linux, AD, GCP).
- temporary (1 year) employment with possibility for permanent contract in a stable, international organization
- work in a professional, friendly team
- tasks that matter - 84% of our employees consider their work to be important
- non-wage benefits - up to PLN 8,000 per year per person, including, among others, bi-yearly bonuses, performance awards, holiday subsidies, money for holidays and culture, money for job referrals
- a working system adapted to you - if you live in another city in Poland you can visit us, move to Szczecin or work from home, you decide
- relocation package - PLN 6,000 to move to Szczecin
- professional training - in the fields of accounting, software – SAP, Excel, soft skills and language learning with a total value of up to PLN 10 000 per person per year
- free access to Udemy and eTutor
- internationality - the languages you know are used by us every day, English is a must!
- higher salary of PLN 400 to PLN 1,600 if you know an additional language
- good atmosphere - 78% of our employees consider the working atmosphere to be positive
- open working culture - your superiors are available to you, we focus on relationships and communication, we are all there for you
- team and company integrations after hours - 2 times a year you integrate with your team, 2 times a year with the whole company
- free breathing training worth up to PLN 2,100 per person per year - because your well-being is important to us
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- subsidised sports card
- air-conditioned, green office in a state-of-the-art building in the city centre - you can reach us by public transport from any part of the city, avoiding traffic jams
- and, of course, free coffee and employee discounts to service outlets in the Posejdon office building.