- You have experience with software development in Java,
- You have experience with continuous delivery/integration,
- Fluent in English (written and verbal),
- Have experience with agile way of working,
- You have a positive attitude, you think in solutions,
- You enjoy new technologies and methods, and you can apply them into new ideas and concrete solutions,
- You are always trying to improve your skills, get better at what you do, keep adapting to the new situations and always deliver the highest quality results.
- Experience building custom components as part of an existing service-oriented software platform,
- Experience with critical distributed systems,
- You are a team player, you trust others and can be trusted,
- Work experience in a software engineering role within IT, preferably for banking,
- Working knowledge on continuous delivery/integration pipelines such as AzureDevOps and their core functions,
- University degree in Computer Science or engineering with strong IT background,
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes,
- Experience working in a complex and challenging IT environment.
We are a global company that serves and secures interest of millions of customers because our main goal is to deliver the best-in-class service for our stakeholders. For that reason, we have built the Customer Due Diligence Area of CDD best in class specialists who perform high quality analysis of KYC process for corporate customers, ensuring any risk indicators are properly escalated according to ING standards and policies. Our team helps ING to verify if Customers can be trustworthy by completing required CDD checks as well as updating customer files on time, screening customers and transactions, and reporting suspicious activities according to procedures.
We are growing our business in Poland and extending our current service. Our strategy is to build KYC organization that will serve ING Group by process standardization and optimization. We are planning to obtain it by working globally with our AML/FEC professionals on the KYC process in order to increase efficiency and quality and implement process improvements in this fast changing environment.
If you are passionate about challenges and enjoy looking for ways to a better, smarter and more efficient way of working, then this is your place! Our highest priority is to act together, inspire each other and support each other in achieving our goals. We are a bank with big ambitions, where ambitious people work. If you value knowledge and good working atmosphere, just like us, join us and set new directions for your personal development.