If you are interested in:
- Threat hunting
- Incident response
- Malware analysis
- Developing hypothesis based on threat intelligence;
- Performing malware analysis;
- Creating detection content to support the automated identification of threats across the environment;
- Analyzing logs looking for anomalies and indications of malicious behavior;
- Analyzing malicious code, packet capture files, and artifacts;
- Researching detection gaps and making recommendations to improve visibility into emerging threats;
- Performing daily research to identify new tools, tactics, and procedures for threat actors and malware families;
- Drafting communications and presentations for stakeholders and management regarding investigations, potential threats, suspicious activity or anomalies;
- Mentoring and supervising L2 SOC team members;
- Investigating of cyber security alerts using advanced detection tools, responding to security incidents;
- Preparing reports on threat hunting activities;
- Preparing SOC improvement ideas and implementing them in daily operations;
- Preparing post mortem analysis and tech recommendations after major incidents;
- Working with other security analysts, incident responders and major incident teams on major security incidents.
- Attractive compensation with additional benefits package;
- Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work model;
- A broad offer of technical trainings and conferences;
- Subsidized language courses;
- Gaining knowledge and experience in the practical use of technology centered around data analytics on projects carried out for companies from different sectors and international clients;
- Both English and Polish as business languages.
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.