Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Practical experience with Linux OS (RHEL/Debian based)
- Basic experience with DevOps/monitoring tools (eg. Terraform, Kubernetes, Grafana, Ansible)
- Basic understanding of DevOps concepts and methodology (CI/CD, IaaC
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud solutions and services
- Basic experience with GIT based environments
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting automation/provisioning process based on DevOps concepts and solutions
- Administration of cloud/on-prem/hybrid environments, ensuring proper integration of services across the infrastructure landscape
- Maintaining service reliability via identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving of application or infrastructure-based incidents, alerts, and events
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).