Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Rich Linux experience and understanding (RedHat Linux)
- Understanding of networking and storage concepts used in terms of Linux administration (good knowledge of LVM, NFS, CIFS)
- Good troubleshooting skills (especially performance analysis)
- Experience in VMWare infrastructure required to deploy and manage Linux servers,
- Knowledge about LDAP
- Experience with supporting hardware (blades& rack servers)
- Unix team management and cooperation with the client regarding projects
- Experience in leading a technical team and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge about docker, containers solutions and Cloud (AWS)
- Experience with scripting would be appreciated (bash, python, pearl)
What duties will help you grow?
- Participating in platform meetings with Customer and Capgemini experts and cooperating with other teams including external suppliers
- Providing guidance to operations team regarding to Linux administration related aspects
- Being accountable for performance analysis and problems remediation; taking care of security compliance
- Automating manual tasks to decrease level of human interaction
- Developing and maintaining of existing and new documentation
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).