IT Systems Monitoring Developer/DevOps needs help developing advanced features of the most comprehensive monitoring platform for infrastructure and application across the firm’s IT estate. As a member of our team, you will be working top CS talent on a mix of best-of-breed open source solutions, in-house developed solutions and commercial third party products that provide availability monitoring, infrastructure capacity and performance, application monitoring, correlation, automated notification and service management integration. The user interfaces include Moogsoft AIOps event console, Apigee APIs for DevOps, a granular self-service dashboard capability called Grafana and a self-service portal application. You will be exposed to so many technologies you will not know which ones you like most.
- Design and implementation of enterprise-level solutions for application performance and infrastructure monitoring.
- Lead and collaborate with team members, technology partners and other stakeholders to build creative solutions that achieve both personal goals and those set by organizational leaders and the team.
- Function as an active member of an Agile team, consistently contributing to the team and its Agile practices (tools, common components, and documentation) and Scrum processes.
You will be part of the Enterprise Technology department within Enterprise Security & Services located in Wroclaw.
Most of team members have ~9 years of relevant experience on average in various programming languages and technologies. Team is cross-function responsible for the entire software development life-cycle. Our software development team is based in Wroclaw PL divided into several scrum teams delivering sprints every 2 weeks.
The Advanced Product Support team (L2) has presents in Wroclaw PL, and Pune IN to both participate/collaborate in DevEng and to communicate user feedback into engineering & development in Wroclaw.
- The position is based in Wroclaw Poland. The position requires oversight of developers and engineers in Poland and DevOps teams in Pune.
- Multiple concurrent projects require multi-tasking.
- Priories change rapidly
- Complex, modern project based on multiple open-source technologies, languages and internal integrations
The role of the Open Source Solutions Developer will cover the following responsibilities:
- Work with the process owners and stakeholders to understand client workflows and translate them into technical designs and prototypes
- Develops full-stack and reference architecture designs for infrastructure across hybrid environments inclusive of private and public cloud platforms.
- Identifies solutions and formulates implementation and migration strategies.
- Creates prototypes and authors detailed technology interaction specifications.
- Provides expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows.
- Conduct & organize proof of concepts.
- Ensure the implementation of project deliveries are totally scalable and resilient.
- Perform solution walkthroughs with process owner(s) and engineering staff.
- Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
- Solves complex problems with many variables using various security, network, storage, and compute platforms.