At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses -helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
AI & Analytics is a part of Cognizant Digital Business.
You’ll be working as Program Manager with the Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning (AAML) team at Nike.
With teammates in Portland, Boston, China, and Poland, you’ll be joining a global organization working to solve machine learning problems at scale.
You will drive the strategy, roadmap, and priorities for one of the AAML team. You’ll work with key internal stakeholders and customers to gather requirements, guide solutions, and prioritize efforts.
You will create assets that sell the vision, enable others, and build excitement. You will drive adoption across the enterprise and change the way data science is done at Nike.
- You are a Product Manager with experience in managing an analytics-based product.
- You equally enjoy crafting and selling a vision, gathering requirements from customers, and working with the Engineering team to break down and prioritize the work.
- You have a proven ability to demonstrate measurable business impact. You thrive in ambiguous situations and are a true team player.
- You will be critical in driving massive change in Nike’s data science ecosystem which will create efficiencies in time to value for data science models helping drive our digital transformation.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy a collaborative and academic environment where we develop and share new skills, mentor, and contribute knowledge and software back to the analytics and engineering communities both within Nike and at-large.
- 6+ years of professional experience with a combined background of product management and software engineering.
- Experience managing an Analytics-based product.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud environment, Big Data or Machine Learning
- Proven ability to be a Product advocate; can describe the Product, its value, how it works, how it is adopted, speak to upcoming changes and tailor the information to the audience.
- Ability to prioritize competing needs and make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- In-depth understanding of technology systems and the ecosystem the team works in to help team in overcoming roadblocks.
- Previous experience and successful track-record of learning new tools and technologies
- Experience working with multiple Agile teams
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Effective communication skills (with engineering teams members and the business)
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Employee referral program in place