As a leader of software development projects, you need to know the software development lifecycle. The more you have in common with programming, the better a fit you’ll be. Infrastructure, deployment and integration projects are good experiences to have. However, our core activity is software development for external international clients, and we will look for this in your background.
Orientation in Agile methodologies is vital as we want to work very closely with our clients. We cooperate mainly with clients based in the UK and Ireland, so fluent knowledge of English is a must for Project Managers in Objectivity. Rather than delivering systems we build relationships. Our clients remain with us for years, which is why we employ Project Managers with a people-oriented mindset and strong interpersonal skills. We are responsible for delivering value for money to our clients with maximum effectiveness, so we want people ready to take ownership and accept accountability.
- Your people work only with you. We do not remove people from your team without consulting with you and obtaining your agreement.
- As a PM you are fully responsible for project budgets: you provide estimates and ensure software delivery within the established budget.
- Objectivity employs mostly senior engineers with extensive experience. As a result, you have access to the most advanced technologies in software development.
- You are supported by our Project Management Office and people performing a project support role. They assist with charts, timesheets and reporting.
- You are fully responsible for all project management areas.
- You work with experienced specialists who help you deliver projects successfully.
- All team members are in contact with the client, thus you are not the only contact interface. Consequently, all your people have advanced client-facing skills.
- We focus on good practices and open communication.
- We offer an inspiring working environment: end to end projects among various business areas: banking, transportation etc.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help.
- Time for self-development. You decide how do you want to grow. We are eager to share knowledge // support you in gaining knowledge.
- You can make your own independent decisions.
- Working in international environment, as we work mostly with clients from UK and Germany.
- Cooperation with highly skilled professionals including TA and BA. You will be supported by Project Management Office and people performing a project support role. They assist with charts, timesheets and reporting.
- You will be working with Project Assurance Team who ensure the deliverables and project process is correctly in place.
- You will be managing project for the whole project lifecycle, from initiation to closure.
- Monitor project delivery and identifying issues that may occur will be important part of your role.
- Significant amount of time you will spend on communication, both with the Client as well as the project team and supporting roles at Objectivity.
- You will be responsible for project reporting and presenting it to senior stakeholders.
- You will become a mentor for other Project Managers within the organization.
- You will be independent and responsible for project scope, budget and timeline, which means that you will create and maintain financial metrics and project plan.
- You will look after all project management areas to ensure that each is properly managed to ensure project success.
- All team members are in contact with the client, although you will be the first point of contact in terms of project delivery.
- As a leader you will be managing and mentoring project team will be part of your role. This includes: ensuring that team is performing well, all team members are motivated, solving problems, ensuring that you have the right team composition for the project, ensuring that team knows what to do.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other people within the organization is crucial for us, hence you will be involved in running internal workshops.
- Great passion about people and leadership & proven experience in team management.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
- Experience in negotiating.
- Practical knowledge of various project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, DSDM, Scaled Agile).
- Independency in executing assigned tasks.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English (essential).
- Knowledge of the software development process and experience in managing software projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A knack for establishing business relationships.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.