You will be part of the team whose focus is to deliver functionalities and improvements for the new and existing RPA solutions based on Automation Anywhere and UiPath technologies for our internal and external customers.
- You will be involved in shaping RPA solutions, improving its existing functionalities, as well as creating proof of concepts for new and potential applications in order to achieve exceptional business values for our customers.
- You will cooperate with the Solution Architect in order to transform his ideas into a usable product.
- You will contribute across the RPA technology stack and be responsible for design, creation, testing and documenting new and amended application functionalities as well as provide advice and guidance to support our teams and customers.
- You will work with Product Owners, Designers and Business Analysts as part of the global team to co-develop digital solutions as well as mentor junior team members on the programming best practices.
- You will support our customers in relation to the product usage, troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.