Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
Currently we’re currently looking for a:
Support Service Delivery Governance for selected SBD BU’s, for the RTR stream operations performed by Stanley Black & Decker’s Outsourcing Partner.
- Support Service Delivery Governance for selected SBD BU’s (Monitor and control the process delivery & coordinates with Provider) for RTR activities as performed by the Outsourcing Partner.
- Delivery Execution (Review the performance metrics — regular meetings with BU & Provider).
- Support Dispute Management and Functional Level Escalation.
- Escalation up to the RTR Delivery Lead (Coordinate the escalations and issue resolutions with BU/Provider)
- Support Performance Management (Ensure day-to-day activities meets process quality, control and customer satisfaction standards, Report weekly & monthly KPIs).
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (Support implementation of improvement initiatives).
- Participate in Business Partnership (Support the communication and cooperation between Provider and BU).
- Ensure that the financial transactions of SBD EMEA entities are properly accounted for in accordance with the groups accounting policies and procedures and accurately reflect the financial standing and performance of the business.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and management accounts for EMEA subsidiaries in accordance with USGAAP standards.
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end account closing activities and reconciliations within given deadlines.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for non-automated transactions, accruals and corrections.