Location: remote from anywhere in Poland with a possibility of working from the office in Gdansk
What we do:
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant
About the role:
We are creating a large IT Hub in Gdansk to service all our clients in Europe. In order to create the best value for our customers we aim to create self-governed teams working for specific customers on projects, further development, and the maintenance afterwards.
As SAP Data Intelligence Consultant you will be responsible for developing and maintaining data pipelines across systems and the data lifecycle.
- Designing and optimizing application and data integration processes across disparate systems
- Integrating SAP systems, Cloud Solutions, Non-SAP systems using for Analytic reasons with SAP DI
- Monitoring the SAP DI environment and troubleshooting in case of failures.
- Participating in all aspects of project workflow: Design, Configuration, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Documentation, Hyper care support and Support
- Handling minor changes followed by testing and deployment into production.
- Analyzing, resolving and providing the root cause for the occurred issues.
- Strong experience in integrating SAP systems, Cloud Solutions, Non-SAP systems using for Analytic reasons with SAP DI
- Experience in all aspects of project work: Design, Configuration, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Documentation, Hyper care support and Support
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities during implementation and support
- Proficient in communicating to Client and respective stakeholders.
- Ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across disparate systems
- Ability to understand the functional design, gathering requirements and scoping solutions, technical design, requirement gathering, testing, documenting and implementing solutions
- Problem solving, decision-making, excellent teamwork, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development,
- Open-minded and multinational environment,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, Lux Med medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.