DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Our department offers our customers services such as consulting, conception and technical project implementation in the HR environment. HR-based solutions are planned and implemented on the basis of SAP conception, open source products. Our activities focus on the conceptual and software development of SAP HCM components, talent management, electronic personnel management solutions, mobile applications, and individual applications.
Location: Poland/fully remote
- Be the functional interface between Operations / Clients and Applications Team (be able to understand needs and to translate into functional specifications)
- Participation in internal and customer workshops
- Cooperation in the handling of large and small projects as well as in the implementation of the corresponding legal requirements
- New development & customizing of business functionalities in the SAP HR modules (Payroll, Personnel Administration, Time Management, Accounting, Travel Management, Interfaces, Organizational Management, ...)
- Development in the SAP HR / HCM environment (Human Capital Management) using various technologies such as ABAP, Web Dynpro, Floor Plan Manager, Web Services, SAP Fiori, UI5, ...
- Design and specification of ABAP development orders in close cooperation with the SAP module administrators and the department or customer
- Error analysis and correction as well as optimization and extension of existing programming
- Preparation of documentation (technical operating manuals, training documents, implementation concepts, ...)
- Completed technical education (university education)
- SAP HCM experience (5 years minimum) – OM, PA, PT, PY
- Good knowledge of HR and Payroll (end-to-end process)
- Fluent in German and in English, oral and written
- Practical experience in (object-oriented) software development or in customizing (SAP)
- Very good programming knowledge in object-oriented languages (ideally ABAP)
- Requirements gathering via interviewing and workshop facilitation
- Strong customer orientation and teamwork
- Flexibility to work in multicultural process teams
- Problem solving mindset
- Interest in new technologies, high self-initiative and willingness to learn.
We offer our knowledge, experience, support, sympathy and honesty as a team. We are happy to teach, and we understand that sometimes mistakes are an integral part of learning. We are enthusiastic about our job and want to share this joy with you. As a company, we offer a steady job in an international company in a heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
- stable employment in an international company
- advancement opportunities within the organization (a variety of exciting projects with an array of technologies and tools)
- flexibility in work arrangement (hybrid or fully remote work, the home office culture is in our DNA)
- modern and conveniently located offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw
- an onboarding buddy’s support to make you feel comfortable in our company from day one
- substantial medical insurance package provided in cooperation with the biggest medical services provider in Poland
- life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- workplace equipment to organize your home office (e.g., chair, desk, additional monitor, headset etc.)
- unlimited access to DXC University with courses from a bunch of external partners for the best learners experience (e.g., LinkedIn Learning, Udemy)
- access to a foreign language learning platform
- DXC Partner courses and certifications (Microsoft, SAP, ServiceNow, AWS, Google, Dell Technologies, IBM, Microfocus, Salesforce, Red Hat, VMware, Workday)
- Employee Referral Program - a financial bonus for the referrer for a successful candidate recommendation
- Employee Recognition Program with points assigned by colleagues for the recognized employees (exchangeable for prizes)
- Employee Assistance Program (providing 24/7 support for employees and their families in difficult life situations)
- opportunity to join our numerous charity and ecology-related events organized by our CSR Team (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- DiXi Cool activities: trips, sports and wellness events, discounts for cultural events.
#LI-DF1 #LI-DorotaFojtar #LI-MM2
Recruitment fraud is a scheme in which fictitious job opportunities are offered to job seekers typically through online services, such as false websites, or through unsolicited emails claiming to be from the company. These emails may request recipients to provide personal information or to make payments as part of their illegitimate recruiting process. DXC does not make offers of employment via social media networks and DXC never asks for any money or payments from applicants at any point in the recruitment process, nor ask a job seeker to purchase IT or other equipment on our behalf.