What will you do?
- New configurations, migrations of SAP SD module
- Analysis and optimization of SAP environments in the SD area
- Incident, change and problem resolution
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills
What’s in it for you?
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g., Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g., Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- Charity and eco initiatives
- Flexible working hours
Boost your career!
Possible future roles:
- SAP Architect
- Team Manager
- Project Manager
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR
- Interview with a Manager/IT expert/project representative (via MS Teams)
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
- Work like you want-remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office
Choose your future. Choose Atos