We are a leading provider of IT & engineering services and consulting. Since 2007 we have been supporting and implementing IT projects for the largest companies in Poland and abroad.
We operate within the ASTEK International Group – having many years of international experience, constantly expanding technological background, rich and comprehensive IT end Enigneering knowledge. Our highly specialised experts provide clients with reliable, secure and tailor-made solutions.
We work with our employees and clients in a partnership model based on mutual respect, trust and the win-win principle.
Stawka: ok 1800 zł netto/dzień + vat B2B lub max 27 000 zł brutto miesięcznie na UoP
Enterprise Tools Senior Lead Development Engineer will be a key contributor for the Enterprise Tools Business Customers with a fully operable and supported Automation and Orchestration platform and ensure integrations are implemented swiftly.
The technical leader will be joining a team of DevOps and Integration engineers and will be focused on the delivery of process and task automation capabilities to develop a series of integrations that orchestrates rapid enablement of automation opportunities utilising industry standard tools.
Język angielski wymagany na poziomie B2
- Responsibilities will include acting as technical lead for a team of engineers supporting the full life cycle of orchestration and automation components including architecture, design, research, planning, implementation, migration, consolidation, virtualization, administration, engineering, security, management & business continuity.
- Work with System Matter Experts (SMEs) for core Data Center pillars and applications to deliver process and task automation capabilities.
- Architect and develop a series of integrations that orchestrates rapid enablement of automation opportunities.
- Work with SMEs to integrate various enterprise systems using Services and API’s to provide more efficient workflows and high level process orchestration
- Participate in the development of test cases and plans.
- Develop detailed technical and operational documentation
- Develop scripts which automate routine tasks related to infrastructure and server management
- Engage end users to better understand needs and day to day activities
- Work with the infrastructure support engineers to resolve escalated software product issues
- Provide direct support to the user community including non-core hour’s support.
- Lead End-State architecture strategy and roadmap development from a technical perspective including identification of potential obstacles and solutions regarding the use of ICO.