Are you an experienced solution architect ready to take the next step? We are looking for a talented and experienced solution architect to join our team of highly skilled people and professionals.
We are on a very interesting Identity and Access Management journey with using solutions like Sailpoint, and SAP GRC to optimize our processes and strengthen our security level even more.
Senior Solution Architect - Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk, Wrzeszcz (Neptune Office)
As a senior solution architect in our Digital Services and Infrastructure release train, you will be working in our agile Identity and Access management team. This includes the Epics and the IT landscape in the area as well as how the solutions are integrated to other systems and platforms.
You will be responsible for the architecture of our growing IAM landscape. You will work very closely with the Release Train Architect and business in Arla leading the path to transform the way we are working. As a senior solution architect you appreciate and understand diverse business needs, whilst demonstrating strong solution insight and can set the technical direction.
- Architecture responsibility for our global Identity and Access Management (IAM) area including maintaining and optimizing our Authorization concept – both in SAP and Non-SAP areas.
- Architectural responsibility for our SAP GRC landscape and SAP Identity Authentication Service (SAP IAS).
- Architectural responsibility for our SaaS Sailpoint Solution.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining standards, surrounding documentation related to identity processes, procedures and infrastructure.
- Responsible for supporting our Risk and Compliance and Security Operations departments in internal and external Audit processes.
- You deliver the design recommendations for a compliant SAP Firefighter solution.
- Responsible for technical Roadmaps / Strategies / Target Architectures.
- You secure in your designs, that your solutions comply with Arla processes and security policies defined by our CISO organization.
- Close cooperation with other architects and senior specialists within and outside the same Release train, including. Release Train Architects, Enterprise Architects and Lead Security Architect. Very specific you need to align and find optimal concepts for the whole IAM framework to get the correct balance between high security mindset and usability for our end-users.
- You transform business needs or audit findings into IT solutions and matters to ensure business value.
- Prepare PI-planning together with the team members, and participate in PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to our business.
- Set technical guidelines for the agile team and create roadmaps/strategies and target architectures in close cooperation with important stakeholders.
- Execute daily deliverables in the described area within agile teams, inc. Daily Scrums to support the Solution consultants delivering their work.
- You have close collaboration with the Operations department and external vendors, regarding changes and handover.
- Together with your stakeholders, you will bring your ideas to our Portfolio for the next years.
- Participate and be active in collaboration forums/architect communities.
- You secure a good stakeholder Management for example with our Business Owners or our CISO Organization.
You are an experienced solution architect who is ready to take the next step. You have previous experience in a similar role and you have a proven track record of succeeding being part of delivering digital solutions. As we are working agile not only on a team level but also on a program level, you need to have experience with the agile culture and mindset. You are a team player with excellent communication skills (also in English) and cooperation skills. You manage your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed – together with others.
- Very good understanding of architectural tasks in general and experience in working as a (Senior) Architect for the last few years.
- You have experience in implementing/optimizing/designing an IAM Framework in a large business and IT area. Specific knowledge in SAP Access Management, SAP IAS, SAP GRC or Sailpoint would be a big benefit.
- Having experience in coordination between different areas of responsibility in complex deliveries and system environments, preferred in a “Scaled Agile Framework” context.
- You are creative and can help the team to develop innovative solutions
- You have a security mindset.
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
- The ability to travel is expected.
- Familiarity with working in self-organizing agile teams.
We offer an inspiring workplace where you will be able to grow and learn. You will be working with skilled colleagues and be part of an IT organization that focuses on bringing the most value to the business in an agile setup. We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, consumers and the farmers who own us.