Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
A Unified Communications IT Architect with the ability to build hybrid environments and/or:
- Are aware about security approaches for information protection in cloud environment to satisfy customer security requirements, can effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment, can present business cases, strategies and solutions and have excellent communication skills, have experience of Microsoft Communications Platforms migrations
If you can deliver/have:
- IPT infrastructure assessment, Low Level Design of telephony infrastructure in more than one system, technical support of transformation of telephony solutions, knowledge of any IT process model such as ITIL
And you have:
- A deep understanding of processes and steps required for migrating user data and configuration settings from one infrastructure to another, CCaaS or any other Contact Centers solution - at least 5 years of managing contact center infrastructure, a deep understanding of IP Telephony and network technologies, including: SIP, H.323, SCCP, RTP/SRTP, QoS, Voice Security, etc, enterprise dialing plans, phone number management, toll Free Numbers
- DIDs, Codecs (G.711, G.729), SIP trunking, ISDN PRI/BRI, POTS, FAX, eFax, CDR analysis and troubleshooting, route Plan analysis and troubleshooting, routers, Loggers, Peripheral Gateways
- Dial-peers, DSP configurations, IP Phones, Voice in a Contact Center environment, troubleshooting and debugging all Cisco IPT components, cisco RTMT, CUBE, Unified Communications Manager, ICM/UICM, network Certification (Cisco CCNA/CCNP, CCDA/DP), SIP debugging and interpretation, the knowledge of IP-Telephony and integration with external telephony
What duties will help you grow?
- Evolve technical standards with defined reference blueprints, review competitiveness of the standards on a periodic basis, responsible for new market selection and analysis, preparing PoCs, define the voice strategy for CIS operations aligned to our asset light strategy and future use of public cloud, co-location and data center consolidation,
- Responsible for product selection and defining the standard, provide clear guidance to solution teams on where and how to leverage standardized voice solutions
- Own the decisions on tactical legacy platforms refresh cycles and asset refresh, responsible for the telephony architecture of a global contact center, support high level design and low-level design documents for complex projects, validation of telecom part in the contracts with Clients, work on business cases based on current and expected future needs,
- Build, maintain and enhance the reference architecture / blueprints and standards for voice and unified communications, provide technical leadership guiding the team in delivering technical solutions in voice telephony and unified communications, constantly look at cost / value of newer platform opportunities, market scanning, detailed up to date understanding of voice offerings, commercials and product set, build / Maintain a TCO model for voice, unified communications & collaboration
- Define an overall CIS ops voice and unified communications strategy, support the platform lead architect to design and implement the Operations AWS platform and its connectivity into Capgemini and its customers, close integration with Security and Network architects and SME’s within the Design Authority
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).