As part of scaling technology talent within Aon IT Scale team youll be responsible for application development practice which cuts across multiple different solution lines.
Software Engineer is tasked to deliver automations to drive successful adoption of automation within the area of hyper-automations. In addition to building automations, the Engineer will also own deliverables across the automation journey to ensure automation use cases and scenarios are properly built and documented
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Design and implement automation solutions from business and technical requirements.
- Partner with Business Analysts to define the manual rules used to govern the process, and then translate those rules into automations
- Responsibility for scripting and coding in UiPath capabilities, and other tools to build automation in an Agile methodology.
- Responsibility for creating technical documentation following best practices.
- Rigorous execution of automation testing, including unit testing, user acceptance testing, and bug fixes.
- Responsibility for peer code assessments and knowledge transfer
- Active participation in trainings to further enhance skills and abilities, including tools and best practices
Hyper-automation is a dynamically evolving branch in automation and augmentation. If youre looking forward to using and developing your skills with cutting edge technology, in topics ranging from RPA, ML to AI this opportunity may be just for you.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status.
We welcome applications from all and provide individuals with disabilities with reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application, interview process and to perform essential job functions once onboard. If you would like to learn more about the reasonable accommodations we provide, email ReasonableAccommodations@Aon.com