Nippon Seiki Group is one of the worlds leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Paris, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
As a SQA Engineer within the Process and Tools Group, you are responsible for measuring, monitoring and reporting status of projects. This also includes KPI reporting. You will work closely with the process team, the project development teams, IT and DevOps to achieve goals required for projects.
- Participate in engineering reviews to ensure that NSEU process is followed in projects
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate software quality assurance activities (Assessments, Audits, Reviews etc.)
- Interpret and implement NSEU software quality assurance standards and procedures
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Document internal audits and other software quality assurance activities
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the software quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of software quality activities
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Evaluate audit findings and monitor appropriate corrective actions