Ogłoszenie numer: 8423592, from 2023-08-21
We are part of GEOPOST – the largest parcel delivery network in Europe. As a Group, we combine innovative technology and local knowledge to provide a flexible and userfriendly service for both shippers and shoppers.
DPDgroup IT Solutions was created in Poland in 2018.
Our mission is to create innovative solutions and also set a new standard for user’s convenience by keeping Group customers in close contact with their delivery.
Software Training Specialist
Location: Warszawa, Krakowiaków 16
The Software Training Specialist will be responsible for training new and existing users on the Group Billing & Invoicing software. This is a pivotal role in which the individual will be taking our clients and their staff through the critical first months of implementation. Reporting to Team Product Manager.
The core responsibilities are:
- Become a “AZ” expert of Billing & Invoicing solution
- Assess client goals, develop custom training plans, and ensure clients are set-up in the most efficient and comprehensive manner for their business needs
- Train end users and product team members in basic and advanced use of our software application
- Collaborate closely to ensure the onboarding process is completed in a timely manner based on client timeline
- Evaluate and document client feedback for product team review
- Make product recommendations based on clients overall business objectives and execute the opportunities
- Brainstorm and enact attrition initiatives to keep clients engaged—this can include video tutorials, online webinars, user guides, process diagrams etc.
The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and have an aptitude for logical problem solving and taking ownership until resolution.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (C1 level)
Experience in the billing and invoicing domain
Precision and attention to detail
A strong work ethic and the capacity to succeed in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Develop and maintain relationships with fellow team members
Demonstrate patience when working with clients to resolve outstanding issue(s)
Previous software training, customer service/support will be an asset
- Private medical care
- Amazing integration events
- Parking space
- Positive atmosphere and team support
- Work in an international environment