What we do:
We operate the world’s most sophisticated processing networks capable of handling more than 65k secure transactions a second across 80M merchants, 15k Financial Institutions, and billions of everyday people. While working with us you’ll get to work on complex distributed systems and solve massive scale problems centered on new payment flows, business and data solutions, cyber security, and B2C platforms.
About the role:
We are looking for talented, curious, and energetic Staff Site Reliability Engineers who embrace solving complex challenges on a global scale. As a Staff Site Reliability Engineer, you will be an integral part of a cross-functional team inventing, designing, building, and testing software products that reach a truly global customer base. While supporting components of cutting-edge payment technology, you will get to see your efforts shaping the digital future of monetary transactions.
- Leverages advanced technical knowledge and relevant functional knowledge to understand requirements.
- Independently supports strategies that improve the support and functionality of applications.
- Leads by example and informally mentors others on best practices in configuring and troubleshooting software applications, systems, databases, and associated devices.
- Executes the support and stability of critical applications with minimal guidance.
- Analyzes moderately complex application performance concerns that threaten application functionality and applies knowledge and tools to verify assumptions.
- Support code and systems that touch 40% of the world population while influencing our internal standards for scalability, security, and reusability.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support best-in-class systems and software solutions that help site reliability and performance for multiple technical offerings.
- Actively contribute to product quality improvements, value added service technology, and new business flows in diverse agile squads.
- Support robust and scalable products intended for a myriad of customers including end-user merchants, b2b, and business to government solutions.
- Leverage innovative technologies to support the next generation of Payment Services, Transaction Platforms, Real-Time Payments, and Buy Now Pay Later Technology.
- Opportunities to make a difference on a global or local scale through mentorship and continued learning opportunities.