At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
Tech Solutions Specialist FRENCH will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically dedicated to client’s high profile & critical programs. The team will be supporting EMEA based clients / customers and therefore native level (spoken & written) is essential.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere in the office,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Training & development opportunities,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us,
- Competitive salary with extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
- In progress case handling to meet business requirements.
- Capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process.
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills.
- Basic understanding of internet technologies.
- Good research and self-learning skills.
- Online marketing experience (Google Analytics/Google Ads) would be a plus.
- Ability to adhere to internal policies and adapt to changes.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to document and update the details of communication with the customer in a timely and precise manner.
- Facility to work in a team environment and willingness to help team members.