Technical Manager- Chief DevOps Engineer [rekrutacja online]
About the project
You will be a key expert in modernizing our delivery capability. This role will also encompass responsibilities beyond the CDIT domain and be requested to design and implement unique custom automation solutions within a services scope to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
You should have extensive experience in rapid prototyping using the full array of technology resources and turn it into production ready offering. Preference is given to candidate who also have experience in modelling and implementing test automation solutions.
You must demonstrate highly adaptable mindset and be able to accept the change and priorities. Candidate we seek by nature will actively seek to share knowledge to elevate team capability and be an advocate of the product and solutions of Nokia.
You will coordinate the work of our DevOps Engineers.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Hands on experience in maintenance of CDIT environment,
- Expertise in designing and administrating CDIT tools and practices,
- Experience in development of custom automation solutions,
- Expertise in optimizing code and system performance
- Experience in modelling test automation solutions,
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python),
- Containerization tools (Docker, LXC),
- Linux environment in terms of system administration (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, Centos),
- Git version control system,
- Configuration and maintenance of Kubernetes - Knowledge of openstack (user point of view),
- Continuous Integration tools:
- Jenkins - configuration and maintenance,
- gitLab - pipelines and jobs configuration,
- gitLab - runners configuration,
- Experience in technical leadership and team’s work coordination,
- Strong will to create useful and friendly tools and processes,
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Beneficial skills:
- Experience in working in the Agile methodology
- Automation tools (ansible, puppet)
- Testing frameworks (C++, Python)
- GIT(gerrit, gitLab)
- Continuous integration systems