Group Chief Technology Office (GCTO) is a global organization within IT that provides infrastructure services to the Bank. We provide commercially competitive products and services that enable engineered performance, information analysis, data management and transaction processing. We have a proven track record of delivering reliable, creative solutions to our clients.
- A state-of-the-art smart working office environment and flexible working. CTO has significant footprint in Wroclaw (500+ FTE).
- Exciting and challenging opportunities on a variety of large-scale projects around the Globe
- Active participation in Proof of Concepts and design of solutions to fill any gaps in vendor products
- An opportunity to join our highly skilled, international Workspace Devices team spread across Poland, USA, and India
- Ownership of the desktop environments with products such as: SCCM, Citrix
- General responsibility for stability: patching, software version upgrades, bug-fix releases etc.
Modernization of ThinClient system + implementing new VMs.
Currently most of VMs are being serviced by Vipro.
The project will be divided into two stages: 1) checking compliance with accordance of VMs security