Windows Virtual Desktop Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in consulting, designing and implementing Microsoft infrastructure solutions, on-prem, cloud and hybrid;
- Experience in managing, deploying, transforming to Windows 10 Modern Management (Intune, Autopilot, Windows Virtual Desktop, etc);
- Expertise in Windows 10 area - SOE, imaging, evergreen;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM); designing, deploying, managing will be a plus;
- Awareness of Mobile Devices management systems (Android, iOS) (Vmware Workspace One, Citrix Workspace, Vmware Airwatch);
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 products (Office365, SharePoint, EM+S, etc.);
- Experience with Citrix products (Virtual Apps, Virtual Desktops, ADC, Provisioning) will be a plus;
- Some scripting skills in Powiershell or Python;
- Azure certification will be advantageous.
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide support to our internal teams and after training to our clients as a WVD specialist;
- Support our internal teams in activities related to the implementation of various workplace solutions;
- Participate in technical communities to support our Subject Matter Experts in preparing training, technical sessions, and any other events which help quickly develop technical knowledge in our team members;
- Be ambitious, supportive and develop your geek soul to become a key engineering team member.
What your development path can look like?
If you are an ambitious and hard-working person and you see your professional path in the workplace technologies, this place is perfect for you. You can even start as a junior Workplace specialist in our team. We will help you to develop your technical skills and give you possibility to gain many certifications. You can become even Senior Engineer depends on your skillset and expertise.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms. • Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).