Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal SSC & BPO team specializes in providing recruitment services for shared services and outsourcing centres. Its projects involve searching for candidates to fill positions that require advanced technical or managerial skills, as well as high-volume recruitment associated with creating new structures or new teams within a short timeframe. The Antal SSC & BPO division consists of sections specializing in the following disciplines: Finance & Accountancy, Banking Operations, Payroll/HR, Legal Operations, Customer Service/IT Helpdesk, Purchasing, Supply Chain.
Operations Specialist with German and Scientific background
We are hiring talented people who are looking for a place to work that inspires and challenges them. For a prestigious business center of a leading biotechnology company, we are searching for candidates with the professional or educational background in the scientific field.
- Creation and adaption of process descriptions and instructions (e.g. SOPs) in line with GMP requirements for the manufacturing and testing of products.
- Consolidation of duplicated SOPs for same processes, deletion of discontinued products out of the SOP database.
- Creation and communication of error / deviation reports in SAP, including initiation of tasks for countermeasures.
- Validation of Excel datasheets.
- Periodical reporting on monitoring systems for facilities and equipment (such as humidity and temperature).
- Preparation of audit related activities, gap assessments, and response / mitigation activities.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or comparable qualification preferably in the field of biology.
- Willingness to learn and develop in quality area.
- Experience of working with documents.
- Very good written and spoken skills in English and especially in German.
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines would be beneficial.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel.
- Strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word.
- SAP skills preferable.
- Stable working conditions in an international organization,
- A wide selection of development opportunities,
- Young and dynamic environment with a great atmosphere, passion, and engagement,
- Benefits package: including life insurance, private medical care, and MultiSport card.