About the job
HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including performance management, onboarding, recruitment, learning, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
So in this role you will help Arla colleagues succeed at work by helping them with HR related tasks, with a strong focus on performance administrative support.
As an HR Senior Administrator you will:
- You will act as a 1st line support for Arla colleagues.
- Provide day to day support to Arla people with self-service processes (chat, call and case management)
- Provide professional assistance for Arla people with global HR processes by responding to internal requests
- Play a key role in administrativepart of such HR processes like People Calendar ( Employee Performance )
- Participate in internal and global HR projects to improve user experience and deliver top class service
- Take service to the next level by ensuring professional, high quality and timely service delivery within your designated area
- Work closely with colleagues in other teams in HRSSC and in Global HR
- Ensure continuous knowledge anchorage across the team by updating process documentation and work instruction (addressing knowledge gaps in the team)
Who are you:
- Customer Service experience (will be an asset)
- Understand Global HR processes and want to develop in HR area (experience in HR SSC would be an asset)
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Business & organisational understanding
- Anchored knowledge of relevant HR processes
- MS Office practical knowledge
- Success Factors/SAP and other HR systems practical knowledge (will be an asset)
- Focus and quality details
- Background in relevan HR areas (will be an asset)